- Requires minimum 2 years nursing experience in a Med/Surg, Home health/Hospice or ICU setting.
- Assumes responsibility for coordination of care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, DME, Pharmacy, referring Physician/agency etc.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to identify physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs and to implement /develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care with appropriate documentation.
- Must be willing to perform on-call responsibilities and services to patients/families as assigned.
- Must be a team player.